Thursday 23 October 2014

YOUNG MONEY BEEF!!!! TYGA TAKES SHOTS AT DRAKE, YOUNG MONEY CREW


"I’m tryna’ go independent. I don’t really get along with Drake. I don’t really get along with Nicki. I don't like Drake as a person. He’s just fake to me. I like his music; you know what I’m saying? I think his music is good, but we’re all different people. We were forced together and it was kinda like we were forcing relationships together. It is what it is."

Wow!! This were the words that has made everyone abuzz on social media. Just in a recent interview with Vibe magazine, former Young money rapper said he didn't like drake cause he is fake, although acknowledging the fact that he likes his music. He didn't leave nicki out though..



NICKI MINAJ AND CHRIS BROWN


Tyga also took shots at nicki minaj saying that he wasn't at young money 'cause of either drake or nicki. He also said that Chris Brown is a true friend given that they have been friends for about six years. On this he said:

"But I been friends with Chris [Brown] for like six years. That’s my real genuine friend. We hang out all the time. He lives up the street from me, so we don’t just do music we hang. I think being signed to Young Money, everybody felt like they had to force a relationship ‘cause Wayne put us together. At the end of the day the reason why I signed to Young Money is because of Wayne. Not because of Drake, not because of Nicki. It was because of Wayne and my relationship with him. I try to be cool with everybody, but sometimes, everybody just has different personalities, motives, and different characters. When you realize that, you realize that’s not a place where you want to continue to grow"

Shortly after this, Drake went on Tygas baby mama's instagram page and started liking her pics. SHOTS!!! I hope this beef gets real so we can grab some excitement. Don't you?

-CHARLATAN





No comments:

Post a Comment